Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MBBS, Thanjavur Medical College
- Residency, All Saints Hospital
- Residency, Barnsley Hospital
- Residency, Gt. Ormond Street Hospital
- Residency, King's Mill Hospital
- Residency, Madras Medical College
- Residency, Madras Medical College Hospital
- Residency, NYU Langone Medical Center
- Residency, Oxford University Hospitals
- Residency, St. Mary's Hospital
- Residency, Stanley Medical College
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital ++
- Fellowship, Medical University of South Carolina Medical Center
- Fellowship, NYU Langone Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Pediatric Cardiology, American Board of Pediatrics
- Adult Congenital Heart Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Transcatheter repair of cardiac defects, Measurement of radiation dose during cardiac catheterization in children, Use of near-infrared fluorescence for lymphatic imaging and Use of NIRS monitoring in children after heart surgery.
- Multimodality lymphatic imaging of postoperative chylothorax in an infant with Noonan syndrome: a case report. Pham KT, Balaguru D, Tammisetti VS, Guevara CJ, Rasmussen JC, Zvavanjanja RC, Hanfland R, Sevick-Muraca EM, Aldrich MB. Eur J Medical Research. 2020; 25: Article No. 55. https://doi.org/10.1186/s40001-020-004455-w.
- Invited Commentary: Congenital coronary anomalies – Adult or Child. Is there a difference? Balaguru D. Annals of Thoracic Surgery. Accepted October 2020.
- Point-of-care ultrasound in sternal notch confirms depth of endotracheal tube in children. Uya, A., Gautam NK, Rafique MB, Pawelek O, Patnana SR, Gupta-Malhotra M, Balaguru D, Numan MT, Hill M, Miller S. Pediatric Critical Care Medicine 2020;21:e393-e398. PMID: 32168296.
- Postmortem coronary angiography in a preemie heart – a case report. Qasim, A, Balaguru D, Aly AM. Journal of Congenital Cardiology. Biomed Central. 2019;3:8. doi: https://doi.org/10.1186/s40949-019-0029-2.
- Effect of intravenous phenobarbital on left ventricular contractility by echocardiography in children. Doshi AR, Gupta Malhotra M, Balaguru D, Amre D, Erikson C. Kansas J Med. 2019;12(2):40-44. PMID: 31191808.
- Commentary on “Prevalence of HCV infection in Adults with Congenital Heart Disease and Treatment with Direct Antiviral Agents. Balaguru D. South Med J. 2018; 111(3):142-3.doi: 10.14423/SMJ.0000000000000775. PMID: 29505647.