Nora Cao, MD
Nora Cao, MD
Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgeon
Member of the Faculty, Harvard Medical School
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Children's Orthopaedics Service
55 Fruit Street
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General for Children at Newton Wellesley Hospital
978 Worcester Street
Wellesley, MA 02482
- MD, George Washington University
- Residency, Tufts Medical Center
- Fellowship, Hospital for Special Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Cao's research interests include treatment of hip dysplasia and surgical outcome of periacetabular osteotomies, surgical hip dislocations and pediatric scoliosis.
- Heyer JH, Cao N, Amdur RL, Rao RR. Postoperative Complications Following Orthopedic Spine Surgery: Is There a Difference Between Men and Women? Int J Spine Surg. 2019 Apr 30;13(2):125-131. doi: 10.14444/6017. PMID: 31131211; PMCID: PMC6510181.
- Cao N, Ruchelsman D. Ch. 28 Open Ulnar Nerve Decompression/Subcutaneous Transposition at the Elbow, Hand Surgery: Tricks of the Trade, edited by Pedro Beredjiklian, published by Thieme, 2020.
- Jin SY, Tohyama J, Bauer RC, Cao N, Rader DJ, Zheng XL. Genetic ablation of Adamts13 gene dramatically accelerates the formation of early atherosclerosis in a murine model. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol. 2012 Aug;32(8):1817-23. doi:10.1161/ATVBAHA.112.247262. Epub 2012 May 31. PMID: 22652598; PMCID: PMC3422623.