80% of people in the United States are allergic to poison ivy. It is one of the leading causes of medical visits in the warmer months. Learn how to detect poison ivy, prevent rashes, and how to treat it.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Dermatology
50 Staniford St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Virginia School of Medicine
- Residency, Medical College of Wisconsin
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
American Board Certifications
- Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
- Pediatric Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Related News and Articles
- Jan | 18 | 2022
Blum Center Program: The Down and Dirty on “Clean” Skincare Products and Are They Truly Better for the Skin?
Dr. Jeff Yu explores the market phenomenon of “clean” skincare products and what this actually means.