Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-2914
About Lynn Baden, MD
Lynn A. Baden, MD, MPH is a board-certified dermatologist who has been practicing general dermatology for more than 25 years in the Boston area.
She is a graduate of Smith College with an AB in Biochemistry. She then obtained an MPH from Yale University School of Public Health in Chronic Disease Epidemiology. Dr. Baden received her MD degree from the University of Massachusetts Medical School. She completed her internship at Yale-New Haven Hospital and her dermatology residency at the Harvard Combined Dermatology Program.
Dr. Baden is a member of numerous professional organizations including a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology, a Fellow of the American Society of Dermatologic Surgery, the American Society of Laser Medicine, the Women’s Dermatologic Society, Massachusetts Academy of Dermatology, New England Dermatological Society and Massachusetts Medical Society.
In addition to her career in medicine, Dr. Baden is an award winner of the Massachusetts Horticultural Society and the Garden Club Federation of Massachusetts.
Her interests lie in the detection and treatment of skin cancers and acute dermatology conditions.
- Dermatology (general)
- Skin cancer
Mass General Dermatology
50 Staniford St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
Charged Podcast: Homelessness & Dermatology
Dr. Tan discusses the dermatological challenges that someone facing homelessness may experience.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings