Treatments for Men
Dermatology Laser & Cosmetic Center
Massachusetts General Hospital
50 Staniford Street, Suite 250
Boston, MA 02114
Explore These Treatments
Our board-certified dermatologists (skin doctors with extensive laser and cosmetic training) understand that men have unique concerns. During your face-to-face consultation, the physician will develop the best possible treatment plan to satisfy your goals.
Common Concerns for Men
We offer safe and effective treatments that are popular choices to address men’s unique concerns.
- Do you have facial lines and wrinkles? Botox® and dermal (facial) fillers can smooth them out.
- Do you have acne scars or rough overall skin texture? Consider laser skin resurfacing, such as Fraxel®.
- Do you have stubborn belly fat or love handles? Consider CoolSculpting®.
- Do you have a double chin fat? Kybella® injections for double chin may help.
- Do you have excess back hair? Look into laser hair removal.
- Do you have tattoo regrets? Is your tattoo keeping you from getting a job or promotion? Mass General offers safe and effective laser tattoo removal.
Why Do I Need a Consultation?
Your treatment plan is customized to meet your specific goals and needs. For this reason, a face-to-face consultation is required. This allows your cosmetic dermatologist (a skin doctor who helps improve a patient’s physical appearance) to develop the best possible treatment plan for you. During the consultation, the doctor will:
- Address your concerns and develop a personalized treatment plan
- Review your general health
- Evaluate your overall skin condition
- Discuss risks and benefits of the treatment
- Discuss the number and costs of treatment
A consultation is required and there is a fee for the consultation.
Are Treatments Covered by Insurance?
No. Cosmetic dermatology services are typically deemed not medically necessary by medical insurance plans, and are not likely to be covered
Meet Our Laser Cosmetic Experts
Our board-certified dermatologists have extensive laser and cosmetic training and offer the latest non-surgical cosmetic treatments to help you look and feel your best.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
Call to schedule an appointment.
Our board-certified dermatologists offer customized treatments to men to address their unique concerns.