Hospital employees gathered in the East Garden Room Nov. 8 to rejoice and wish each other a happy Diwali.
Dinesh Patel, MD
Dinesh Patel, MD
Chief Emeritus, Arthroscopic Surgery
Sports Medicine Orthopaedic Surgeon
Associate Clinical Professor of Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Dinesh Patel, M.D., Inc
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Gujarat University Medical College
- Residency, Boston Children's Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, Medical Center Hospital of Vermont
- Residency, Sinai Hospital of Baltimore
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Patel has been a pioneer of arthroscopic surgery at MGH and around the world. He helped develop instrumentation for this field, and he has trained and taught countless surgeons his techniques.
Outside of arthroscopic surgery, Dr. Patel is interested in improving the safety and quality of care for his patients and the public.
- Trauner K, Patel D. Pulsed Holmium: Yttrium-Aluminum-Garnet (Ho:YAG) LaserAblation of Fibrocartilage and Articular Cartilage. Am J Sports Med 1990; 18.
- Patel D., Guhl J. The Use of Bovine Knees in Operative Arthroscopy. Clinical Orthopedics, 1983, Vol 6/ No 9-pp.1119-1124
- Patel D. Complications of Arthroscopy. Arthroscopy Association of North America, 1982.
- Patel D. Proximal Approaches to Arthroscopic Surgery of the Knee. Am J Sports Med 1981; Vol 9 pp 296-303.
- Patel D. Arthroscopy of the Plicae-Synovial Folds and their Significance. Am J Sports Med 1978; 6.