“It was like a scene right out of the movies,” says Isaac Schiff, MD, of the celebratory state dinner honoring recipients of the prestigious Order of Canada last month.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Boston: Massachusetts General Hospital
Vincent Obstetrics and Gynecology Service
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, McGill University
- MD, McGill University Faculty of Medicine
- Residency, Boston Hospital for Women
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, Montreal General Hospital
- Residency, New Eng. Medical Ctr
- Residency, Tufts Medical Center
- Fellowship, Boston Hospital for Women
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Reproductive Endocrinology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Obstetrics & Gynecology, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Schiff I, Tulchinsky D, Ryan KJ. Vaginal absorption of estrone and 17?-estradiol. Fertil Steril 28(10):1063-1066, 1977.
Schiff I, Regestein Q, Tulchinsky D, Ryan KJ. Effects of estrogens on sleep and psychological state of hypogonadal women. JAMA 242(22): 2405-2407, 1979.
Schiff I, Ryan KJ. Benefits of estrogen replacement. Obstet Gynecol Surv. 35(6):400-411, 1980.
Schiff I, Tulchinsky D, Cramer D, Ryan KJ. Oral medroxyprogesterone in the treatment of postmenopausal symptoms. JAMA 244(13):1443-1445, 1980.
Schiff I, Sela HK, Cramer D, Tulchinsky D, Ryan KJ. Endometrial hyperplasia in women on cyclic or continuous estrogen regimens. Fertil Steril. 37(1):79-82, 1982.
Frisch RE, Wyshak G, Albright TE, Albright NL, Schiff I. Lower prevalence of diabetes in female former college athletes compared with nonathletes. Diabetes 35(10):1101-1105, 1986.
Schiff I. Summing up the risk:benefit equation. Menopause 3(2):61-64, 1996.
Schiff I. Executive Summary. Hormone Therapy. Obstet Gynecol 104(4) Supplement: 1S-4S, 2004.
Schiff I. The pill and the Pendulum. Editorial. Obstet Gynecol 110(2, part1), pp. 228-229, August 2007.
Shifren JL, and Schiff I. The role of hormone therapy in the management of menopause. Obstet Gynecol, 115(5): 839-854, 2010.