Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Neurology: Cognitive Behavioral Neurology Unit
55 Fruit St.
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, McGill University Faculty of Medicine
- Residency, Longwood Rehabilitation Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
My research is on syntactic processing in sentence comprehension, using fMRI, MEG and morphometric analysis of lesions in correlation studies with task performance in neurologically intact individuals and individuals with neurological disease.
- Caplan, D. (2006). fMRI studies of syntactic processing, Current Medical Imaging Reviews,
- Caplan, D. (2007). Functional neuroimaging studies of syntactic processing in sentence comprehension: A critical selective review. Language and Linguistic Compass, 1, 3247.
- Caplan, D. (2009) Experimental Design and Interpretation of Functional Neuroimaging Studies of Cognitive Processes, Human Brain Mapping, 30, 59-77
- Caplan, D (2010) BOLD signal correlates of implicit syntactic processing and their implications for effects of task on parsing and interpretation, Language and Cognitive Processes