Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Dermatology
50 Staniford St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Taylor's interests lie in the area of enhancements to phototherapy and photochemotherapy protocols to best suit the needs of patients with psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, vitiligo, mycosis fungoides, and pruritus.
- Treatment of tattoos by Q-switched ruby laser. Arch Dermatol 1990; 126:893-9.
- Light and electron microscopic analysis of tattoos treated by Q-switched ruby laser. J Invest Dermatol 1991; 97:131-6.
- Treatment of benign pigmented epidermal lesions by Q-switched ruby laser. Inter J Dermatol 1993; 32:908-12.
- Treatment of nevus of Ota by Q-switched ruby laser. J Amer Acad Dermatol 1994; 30:743-5.
- Topical ALA-PDT for the treatment of acne vulgaris. J Invest Dermatol 2000; 115:183-92.
- High-dose 308 nm excimer laser for the treatment of psoriasis. J Amer Acad Dermatol 2002; 46:732-7.
- 308-nm excimer laser for the treatment of psoriasis. Arch Dermatol 2003; 139: 759-764.
- PDT ALA HCL (Levulanä) 20% topical solution & visible blue light in the treatment of multiple actinic keratoses. Arch Dermatol 2004; 140:41-6.
- A 308-nm excimer laser for the treatment of scalp psoriasis. Lasers Surg Med 2004; 34: 136-140.
- Ultraviolet light induces the damage-responsive transcription factor. J Invest Dermatol 2005; 125: 323-333.
- UVA-1 Phototherapy for Cutaneous Diseases. Photodermatol Photoimmunol Photochem 2006; 22: 247-253.
- In vivo singlet oxygen dosimetry of 5-aminolevulinic acid PDT in normal human subjects. Journal of Biomedical Optics 2008; 13(5):1-3.