When Boston began to take COVID-19 pandemic precautions last year, the Boston Lyric Opera had just opened a production of Bellini’s Norma. Artistic director Esther Nelson turned to a longtime friend of the organization to help them determine whether the season could go on.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pulmonary and Critical Care
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, University of Witwatersrand
- Residency, Johannesburg Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.