Theresa McLoud, MD
Theresa McLoud, MD
Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School
Program Director, Radiology Residency Program
About Theresa McLoud, MD
Dr. McLoud graduated from Boston College with a BS degree and received her MD. degree from McGill University Faculty of Medicine. Her residency in Radiology was completed also at McGill University and Royal Victoria Hospital. Dr. McLoud she completed a thoracic imaging fellowship in radiology at Yale University. She has been a radiologist at MGH since 1976. She is currently the Vice Chair for Education and residency program director in the Department of Radiology. She has served as a member of the Board of Trustees of MGH. She has published over 200 scientific papers, reviews and chapters in thoracic imaging and education.
She has served as President of the Radiologic Society of North America, the American Roentgen Ray Society and the Society of Thoracic Imaging. She is the recipient of gold medals from the ARRS and STR . RSNA. and the International Cancer Imaging Society.. She has received honorary membership in the Chilean Society of Respiratory Diseases, the Italian Society of Radiology in Medicine, the Spanish Society of Radiology , the Australian and New Zealand Society of Radiology, the European Society of Radiology, the Austrian Society of Radiology, and Royal College of Medicine , division of radiology of the Republic of Ireland.
Her research interests are in lung cancer imaging , computed tomography and interstitial lung disease.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- Educational research
- Interstitial lung disease
- Lung cancer
- MD, McGill University
- Residency, Royal Victoria Hospital
- Fellowship, Yale-New Haven Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings