John Siliski, MD
John Siliski, MD
Hip and Knee Replacement Orthopaedic Surgeon
Clinical Instructor in Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-8441
About John Siliski, MD
Dr. John Siliski focuses on all knee conditions, including arthritis, and fractures of the hip. He is actively involved in teaching medical students, residents and fellows.
Dr. Siliski is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon. He earned his BA from Harvard College in 1973 and his MD from Harvard Medical School in 1977. He completed his residency at the Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program. Following his residency, Dr. Siliski completed his first fellowship at the Brigham and Women's Hospital in Orthopaedic Surgery and a second AO Fellowship in Europe.
Dr. Siliski treats fractures and arthritic conditions of the hip. He also treats all knee conditions and performs joint replacement, arthroscopy, ligament repair and reconstruction, fracture management, osteotomies, and patellofemoral realignment.
- Hip arthritis
- Hip pain
- Hip replacement
- Knee arthritis
- Knee injuries
- Knee replacement
- Total hip replacement
- Total knee replacement
Mass General Orthopaedics: Hawthorne Place
One Hawthorne Place
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - New Hampshire
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- United Healthplan (non-HMO) - other
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Siliski's research activities are focused on the clinical study of lower extremity joint surgery and outcomes. Currently, he is working on several studies related to joint replacement.
- Plancher KD, Siliski J. Long-term functional results and complications in patients with knee dislocations. J Knee Surg. 2008 Oct;21(4):261-8.
- Lonner JH, Siliski JM, Della Valle C, DiCesare P, Lotke PA. Role of knee aspiration after resection of the infected total knee arthroplasty. Am J Orthop (Belle Mead NJ). 2001 Apr;30(4):305-9.
- Gittell JH, Fairfield KM, Bierbaum B, Head W, Jackson R, Kelly M, Laskin R, Lipson S, Siliski J, Thornhill T, Zuckerman J. Impact of relational coordination on quality of care, postoperative pain and functioning, and length of stay: a nine-hospital study of surgical patients. Med Care. 2000 Aug;38(8):807-19.
- Lonner JH, Dupuy DE, Siliski JM. Comparison of magnetic resonance imaging with operative findings in acute traumatic dislocations of the adult knee. J Orthop Trauma. 2000 Mar-Apr;14(3):183-6.
- Lonner JH, Siliski JM, Lotke PA. Simultaneous femoral osteotomy and total knee arthroplasty for treatment of osteoarthritis associated with severe extra-articular deformity. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2000 Mar;82(3):342-8.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings