Massachusetts General Hospital researchers complete first study comparing commonly used type 2 diabetes medications.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Endocrinology: Diabetes Clinical Center
50 Staniford St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Related News and Articles
- May | 4 | 2018
The 70th meeting of the MGH Scientific Advisory Committee focused on the MGH Research Institute, which was founded in 2015 as an organizational home for the more than 8,500 MGHers in 30 departments, centers and institutes who make up the largest hospital-based research program in the U.S.