A message from Anne Klibanski, MD, president and chief executive officer of Mass General Brigham as Peter L. Slavin, MD, announces intentions to step down as Mass General president.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Neuroendocrine and Pituitary Tumor Clinical Center
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, New York University
- MD, New York University School of Medicine
- Residency, Bellevue Hospital
- Residency, Bellevue Hospital Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology and Metabolism, Unknown Board
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Anne Klibanski is a clinical / translational investigator whose research has focused on two areas:
- The pathogenesis and development of new therapies for patients with pituitary tumors and
- An understanding of how neuroendocrine disorders can lead to low bone mass and the risk for osteoporosis. Specific research has focused on understanding acromegaly, prolactinomas, Cushing's disease and clinically non-functioning pituitary tumors.
- Klibanski A. Clinical practice. Prolactinomas. N Engl J Med. 2010; 362(13):1219-26
- Giustina A, et al. A consensus on the medical treatment of acromegaly. Nat Rev Endocrinol. 2014; 10(4):243-8.
- Feb | 26 | 2021
Employees were invited to celebrate the virtual launch of Black Excellence @ Mass General Brigham. The group provides a new affirming space for Black employees to create a community of support to encourage the welcoming, success, and advancement of Black employees at Mass General Brigham.
- Feb | 4 | 2021
In January, Mass General staff had the opportunity to take part in three virtual celebrations to honor of Martin Luther King Jr. and illuminate his goals of racial equity and justice.