Judith Ferry, MD
Judith Ferry, MD
Professor of Pathology, Harvard Medical School
Boston, MAPhone: 617-643-0800
About Judith Ferry, MD
Dr. Ferry is a native of New Orleans who attended Tulane University, graduating with a degree in Chemical Engineering. She received her MD from New York University Medical Center, and completed her residency and fellowship in Pathology at Massachusetts General Hospital. She joined the staff of the Pathology Department at Massachusetts General Hospital and remains on staff today.
- Frozen Section Pathology
- Adult & Pediatrics
Mass General Pathology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, New York University
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Anatomic Pathology, American Board of Pathology
- Pathology, American Board of Pathology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- BCBS Anthem - NH
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare - NH
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Ferry's research interests include diagnosis and subclassification of lymphoma, and correlation of behavior of those lymphomas with their pathologic features. Dr. Ferry has a special interest in extranodal lymphomas, and in the differences in the types of lymphomas encountered in different extranodal sites, and in how they contrast with the types of lymphomas that arise in lymph nodes, as well as in the wide variety of risk factors that may contribute to the development of lymphoma of different types and in different sites. Dr. Ferry has published many peer-reviewed papers, chapters and review articles on lymphoma, and has recently published a textbook, Extranodal Lymphomas. For a list of co-authors, related research concepts, and more visit Dr. Ferry's profile page at the Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center.
- Ferry JA, Fung CY, Zukerberg L, Lucarelli MJ, Hasserjian RP, Preffer FI, Harris NL. Lymphoma of the ocular adnexa: a study of 353 cases. Am J Surg Pathol 2007; 31:185-192. (CV reference #66)
- Rahemtullah A, Longtine JA, Harris NL, Dorn M, Zembowicz A, Quintanilla-Fend L, Preffer FI, Ferry JA. CD20+ T-cell lymphoma: Clinicopathologic analysis of nine cases and a review of the literature. Am J Surg Pathol 2008; 32:1593-1607. (CV reference #72)
- Misdraji J, Harris NL, Hasserjian RP, Lauwers GY, Ferry JA. Primary follicular lymphoma of the gastrointestinal tract. Am J Surg Pathol 2011; 35:1255-1263.
- Ryan RJH, Sloan JM, Collins AB, Mansouri J, Raje NS, Zukerberg LR, Ferry JA. Extranodal marginal zone lymphoma of mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue with amyloid deposition: a clinicopathologic case series. Am J Clin Pathol 2012;137:51-64.
- Ferry J. Extranodal Lymphomas. 1st ed. Philadelphia: Elsevier Saunders; 2011. (textbook)
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings