Fulton Kornack, MD
Fulton Kornack, MD
Joint Replacement and General Orthopaedic Surgeon
Clinical Instructor in Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School
Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-3563
About Fulton Kornack, MD
Dr. Fulton Kornack has enjoyed the past 36 years treating a wide variety of orthopaedic problems including hip and knee replacement surgery, sports medicine/arthroscopic surgery and is happy to evaluate most orthopaedic/musculoskeletal system problems in the office.
Dr. Kornack is a board certified Orthopaedic Surgeon who has been on the staff of the Massachusetts General Hospital since 1987. He earned a BA cum laude from Harvard College and attended medical school at the University of Massachusetts. He completed two years of General Surgery training at the Deaconess/Harvard Surgical Service and his Orthopaedic Surgery training at the Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program. He was Chief Resident in Orthopaedic Surgery at the MGH prior to starting his clinical practice. Dr. Kornack also does volunteer work at the Carlos Otis/Stratton Mountain Clinic during the winter, treating acute ski related injuries. He enjoys participating in multiple outdoor activities including biking, kayaking, sailing, skiing and golf.
Dr. Kornack's orthopaedic interests include treating arthritis of the hip and knee (joint replacement) and sports related injuries including shoulder problems. As a general orthopaedic surgeon, he is comfortable evaluating most orthopaedic complaints.
- Arthroscopic knee surgery
- General orthopaedics
- Hip replacement
- Knee replacement
- Rotator cuff tears/Impingement Syndrome
- Sports medicine
- Total hip replacement
- Total knee replacement
Mass General Orthopaedics: Hawthorne Place
10 Hawthorne Place
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Mass Medical School
- Residency, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - SSN
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Kornack focuses on ways to improve clinical care in patients.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings