Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Vasculitis and Glomerulonephritis Center
101 Merrimac Street
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine
- Residency, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Nephrology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Vasculitis and glomerulonephritis
Dr. Niles was the first to identify the C-ANCA protein, has developed assays for ANCA and has worked with ANCA associated vasculitis since 1988. He has run numerous clinical studies characterizing the ANCA tests, the disease spectrum associated with ANCA and responses to treatment for ANCA associated disease. Continuous venovenous hemofiltration. Dr. Niles has worked with continuous renal replacement therapies since 1986. He developed and reported a simplified and safer method for using citrate anticoagulation with CVVH.