"Radiation with or without Antiandrogen Therapy in Recurrent Prostate Cancer," co-authored by Dr. William Shipley and Dr. Anthony Zietman, was published in NEJM.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Genitourinary Cancer Center
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
Clark Center for Radiation Oncology
100 Blossom Street
Boston, MA 02114-2606
- MD, London University
- MD, University of London
- MD, University of London, School of Medicine/University College
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, Middlesex Hosp/England
- Residency, Mt. Vernon Hospital
- Residency, The Middlesex Hospital
- Residency, Westminster & Netherne Hospitals
- Residency, Westminster Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Middlesex Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Radiation Oncology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Lu-Yao GL, Albertsen PC, Moore DF, Shih W, Lin Y, DiPaola RS, Barry MJ, Zietman A.L., O'Leary M, Walker-Corkery E, Yao SL. Outcomes of localized prostate cancer following conservative management. JAMA 16:302 1202-9 2009
Zietman A.L., Bae K., Slater J.D., Shipley W.U., Efstathiou J.A., Coen J.J., Bush D.A., Lunt M., Spiegel D.Y., Skowronski R., Jabola B.R., Rossi C.J. A randomized trial comparing conventional dose conformal radiation therapy with high-dose in early stage adenocarcinoma of the prostate. Long-term results from Proton Radiaiton Oncology Group (PROG)/American College of Radiology (ACR) 95-09. J. Clin. Oncol. (in press) 2009.
Zietman A.L.. The Titanic and The Iceberg: prostate proton therapy and healthcare economics. J. Clin. Oncol. 25: 3565-66, 2007.
Zietman A.L.. Evidence-based medicine, conscience-based medicine, and the management of low-risk prostate cancer.J. Clin Oncol. 27:4935-6, 2009