Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, UMASS Medical School
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, American Board of Pathology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Lewandrowski's research interests include point-of-care diagnostics, and serum cardiac markers. He also studies the pathology of the pancreas, including chemical and histopathologic features of pancreatic neoplasms and the pathology of acute experimental pancreatitis. For more information about research concepts, co-authors, and to see a timeline, visit Dr. Lewandrowski's profile at the Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center.
- Evaluation of the i-STAT point-of-care capillary whole blood hematocrit and hemoglobin: Comparison to the Siemens RAPIDLab 1200, Sysmex XE5000, and manual spun hematocrit. Rudolf J, Douglass J, Baron J, Lewandrowski K. Clin Chim Acta. 2015 Apr 7. pii: S0009-8981(15)00179-5.[Epub ahead of print]
- "Outside-in" technique, clinical results, and indications with transforaminal lumbar endoscopic surgery: a retrospective study on 220 patients on applied radiographic classification of foraminal spinal stenosis. Lewandrowski KU.Int J Spine Surg. 2014 Dec 1;8.
- Enhanced creatinine and estimated glomerular filtration rate reporting to facilitate detection of acute kidney injury. Baron JM, Cheng XS, Bazari H, Bhan I, Lofgren C, Jaromin RT, Lewandrowski KB, Dighe AS. Am J Clin Pathol. 2015 Jan;143(1):42-9.