Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency, Cornell University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Cornell University Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Emergency Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Nagurney has conducted clinical research, and over the last fifteen years has written or been a coauthor on over 60 manuscripts and 70 presented and/or published abstracts. He has also mentored medical students, residents, fellows and junior faculty. He has been a funded co investigator on several NIH RO 1 and AHRQ grants, and has performed many industry-sponsored studies. Dr. Nagurney became the ED's Research Director in 1995. He joined the Partners IRB in 1998, and has represented the department on the HMS- DEM Research Committee, serving three terms as chairman.