Departments, Centers, & Programs:
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- PhD, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Flaherty's research focuses on how our brains represent our bodies, a factor that helps drive suffering in depression, Parkinson's, and somatoform disorders.
Flaherty Research Lab
- Brain illness and creativity: mechanisms and treatment risks. Flaherty AW. Can J Psychiatry. 2011 Mar;56(3):132-43. PMID: 21443820
- VIM Thalamic Stimulation for Monoclonal Gammopathy-Associated Tremor. Shields DC, Flaherty AW, Eskandar EN, Williams ZM. Neurosurgery. 2011 Feb 9. [Epub ahead of print] PMID: 21311371
Find more publications, articles, and media coverage on Dr. Flaherty's Research Lab page.