Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-7792
About Judith Craver, PhD
Judith Craver, PhD, is a clinical psychologist in the Department of Psychiatry. She received a B.A. from Williams College and a PhD from the University of Pittsburgh. She completed post-doctoral fellowships at Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard University Health Services, with specialty training in young adult development and the treatment of eating disorders. Dr. Craver is a clinical supervisor for psychology interns and post-doctoral fellows in the Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Service and in the First-episode and Early Psychosis Program.
- Eating disorders
- First Episode and Early Psychosis
Mass General Psychiatry: Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Services
55 Fruit St.
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
Boston, MA 02114
- PhD, University of Pittsburgh
- Fellowship, Harvard University Health Services
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings