A new artificial intelligence–based score considers multiple factors to predict the prognosis of individual patients with COVID-19 seen at urgent care clinics or emergency departments.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Infectious Diseases
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Boston University School of Medicine
- Residency, Cornell University Medical Center
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Infectious Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.