The number of people with Parkinson’s disease is increasing globally. Dr. Albert Hung reviews the symptoms, diagnosis, causes, and treatment of Parkinson’s disease.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Neurology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- MD, Harvard Medical School/ BWH
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital/Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.