Mari Mino-Kenudson, MD
Mari Mino-Kenudson, MD
Subspecialty Co-head, Gastrointestinal Pathology
Pathologist, Massachusetts General Hospital
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Kyoto University Faculty of Medicine
- Kyoto University School Of Medicine, Japan
- Mass Gen Hosp
- Residency, Kyoto University Hospital
- Residency, Mass General Hospital
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Residency, Tenri Hospital
- Fellowship, Mass Gen Hosp
- Fellowship, Mass General Hospital
- Fellowship, Tenri Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Anatomic Pathology, American Board of Pathology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Mino-Kenudson has been conducting translational research on lung cancers in collaboration with molecular pathologists, thoracic oncologists, and basic scientists. The collaborative work has led to multiple publications including those published in Science Translational Medicine, New England Journal of Medicine, Journal of Clinical Oncology, and Clinical Cancer Research. She has also been involved in a multidisciplinary study of pancreatic intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms (IPMNs) and has been leading clinicopathological and translational studies of pancreatic IPMN. Her current research focus in this field is to investigate differences in molecular characteristics between different epithelial subtypes of IPMN in order to identify molecular markers to segregate IPMN lesions preoperatively that need to be resected and those that can be observed without pancreatectomy.
- Oncocytic-type intraductal papillary mucinous neoplasms: a unique malignant pancreatic tumor with good long-term prognosis. Marchegiani G, Mino-Kenudson M, Ferrone CR, Warshaw AL, Lillemoe KD, Fern?ndez-Del Castillo C. J Am Coll Surg. 2015 May;220(5):839-44. doi: 10.1016/j.jamcollsurg.2015.01.051. Epub 2015 Feb 11.
- Circulating tumor cells found in patients with localized and advanced pancreatic cancer. Kulemann B, Pitman MB, Liss AS, Valsangkar N, Fern?ndez-Del Castillo C, Lillemoe KD, Hoeppner J, Mino-Kenudson M, Warshaw AL, Thayer SP. Pancreas. 2015 May;44(4):547-50.
- Patterns of Recurrence After Resection of IPMN: Who, When, and How? Marchegiani G, Mino-Kenudson M, Ferrone CR, Morales-Oyarvide V, Warshaw AL, Lillemoe KD, Castillo CF. Ann Surg. 2015 Mar 19. [Epub ahead of print]