Departments, Centers, & Programs:
One Hawthorne Place
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Oklahoma College of Medicine
- Residency, University of Chicago Hospitals
- Fellowship, Union Memorial Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Hand Surgery, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Lee has researched and presented on many topics related to the hand and upper extremity including thoracic outlet syndrome, nerve injuries, vascular problems and brachial plexus injuries.
- Kadzielski J, Malhotra LR, Zurakowski D, Lee SG, Jupiter JB, Ring D. Evaluation of preoperative expectations and patient satisfaction after carpal tunnel release. J Hand Surg Am. 2008 Dec;33(10):1783-8.
- Lozano, S; Blazar, P.; Zurakowski, D.; Lee, SP.; Ring, D.: Diagnosis of Scaphoid Fracture Displacement Using Radiography and Computed Tomography JBJS 2006: 88:2695-2703.
- Nazzal A, Lozano-Calderón S, Jupiter JB, Rosenzweig JS, Randolph MA, Lee SG. A histologic analysis of the effects of stainless steel and titanium implants adjacent to tendons: an experimental rabbit study. J Hand Surg Am. 2006 Sep;31(7):1123-30.
- Ring D, Kadzielski J, Malhotra L, Lee SG, Jupiter JB. Psychological factors associated with idiopathic arm pain. J Bone Joint Surg Am. 2005 Feb;87(2):374-80.
- Lee SG, Jupiter JB. Phalangeal and metacarpal fractures of the hand. Hand Clin. 2000 Aug;16(3):323-32, vii.