Dr. Rebecca Heist and Casandra McIntyre, RN discuss what clinical trials are and why they are important. Learn how clinical trials are benefitting patients and how we are keeping enrollees safe.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- MPH, Harvard T. H. Chan School of Public Health
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Dana Farber Cancer Institute
American Board Certifications
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
My research focuses on tumor genetics and targeted therapy in lung cancer, and I lead clinical trials of novel agents in lung cancer.