David Peak, MD
David Peak, MD
Associate Residency Director, Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency
Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-4100
About David Peak, MD
Dr. David A. Peak, attending physician at the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Emergency Medicine, received his M.D. from UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School. He completed his residency in Emergency Medicine at Boston Medical Center. He is an assistant professor of Emergency Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Peak is associate residency director of HAEMR and is also the clinical supervisor of the EM and surgical residents at MGH. He has been invited to lecture nationally and internationally. He follows the New England Patriots and Boston Bruins closely.
- Emergency medicine education
- Hyperbaric Medicine
- Trauma and critical care
- Adult & Pediatrics
Mass General Emergency Medicine
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02115
- MD, University of Medicine & Dentistry of N.J.
- Residency, Boston Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Emergency Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Peak has written and edited chapters for eMedicine.com and co-authored multiple sections of the Trauma Handbook of the Massachusetts General Hospital. He has published research in the Journal of Emergency Medicine. Dr. Peak is interested in trauma, cardiovascular emergencies, and hyperbaric medicine.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings