Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pulmonary and Critical Care
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, McGill University
- MD, McGill University Faculty of Medicine
- Residency, Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal
- Fellowship, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Royal Victoria Hospital, Montreal
American Board Certifications
- Pulmonary Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Respiratory dysfunction in spinal cord injury.
Pulmonary Function Testing
- Brown R, DiMarco AF, Hoit JD, Garshick E. Respiratory dysfunction and management in spinal cord injury. Respiratory Therapy. 2006;51(8):853-870
- Jain NB, Brown R, Tun CG, Gagnon D, Garshick E. Determinants of FEV1, FVC, and FEV1/FVC in Chronic Spinal Cord Injury. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2006;87:1327-33
- Stepp EL, Brown R, Tun CG, Gagnon DR, Jain NB, Garshick E. Determinants of lung volumes in chronic spinal cord injury. Arch Phys Med Rehabil 2008:89(8):1499-1506.
- Stolzmann KL, Gagnon DR, Brown R, Tun CG, Garshick E. Longitudinal change in FEV1 and FVC in chronic spinal cord injury. Am J Respir Crit Care Med 2008(7)177:781-86.