Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-7792
Boston, MAPhone: 617-643-6090
About Becca Brendel, MD, JD
Dr. Rebecca W. Brendel is a psychiatrist in the Consultation Psychiatry Service and Outpatient Department at MGH. She is Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School. Dr. Brendel is a graduate of Yale College, where she majored in Philosophy and earned distinction in the major. She is an honors graduate of both the University of Chicago Law School and Pritzker School of Medicine. Dr. Brendel completed her medical internship at Brigham and Women's Hospital and her adult psychiatry residency at Massachusetts General and McLean Hospitals. She completed a forensic psychiatry fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital in 2004, and served as the Edmond J. Safra Faculty Fellow in Ethics at Harvard University during the 2006-2007 academic year. Dr. Brendel is a Board Certified Psychiatrist with added qualifications in Psychosomatic Medicine and Forensic Psychiatry, and is admitted to the Massachusetts Bar.
Mass General Psychiatry: Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Services
55 Fruit St.
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General Psychiatry: Benson-Henry Institute for Mind Body Medicine
151 Merrimac St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Forensic Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - Rhode Island
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings