Every day at the MGH, more than 20,000 instruments and medical devices are used in patient care. On April 1, the hospital will introduce a new purchasing process for reusable critical or semi-critical devices, such as surgical instruments and endoscopes.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Anesthesia, Critical Care and Pain Medicine
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Anesthesiology, American Board of Anesthesiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Levine WC, Lee JJ, Black JH, Cambria RP, Davison JK. Thoracoabdominal aneurysm repair: anesthetic management. Int Anesthesiol Clin. 2005;43 (1):39-60.
- Mashour GA, Levine WC, Ortiz V. Intra-operative Harlequin Syndrome. Anesthesia and Analgesia. 2006; 102:655.
- Levine, WC. Mis-placed Pulmonary Artery Catheter. Anesthesia and Analgesia. 2006; accepted for publication.