Mass General Cancer Center’s Dr. Bev Moy explains what patients can expect during a multidisciplinary appointment for breast cancer treatment.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Center for Breast Cancer
55 Fruit St
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Mass General Waltham
52 Second Avenue
Waltham, MA 02451
- MD, Albert Einstein College/Jacobi Medical Center
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Fellowship, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Campbell E, Moy B, et al. Account Res 2004
- Moy B, et al.PsychoOncology 2006
- Moy B, et al. Ann Oncology 2006
- Campbell E, Weissman J, Moy B, et al.JAMA 2007
- Jacobson BC, Moy B, et al. Arch Int Med 2008
- Moy B, Goss, P. Clin Ca Res 2006
- Moy B, Goss, P Oncologist 2006
- Park E, Weiss E, Moy B.Comm Oncol 2007
- Moy B. Oncologist 2007
- Moy B.Oncologist 2008
- Morris P, Dickler M, McArthur H, Triana T, Lin N, Moy B, et al.J Clin Oncol 2009
- Dang C, Lin N, Moy B, et al. J Clin Oncol 2010
- Moy B, et al. J Clin Oncol 2011
- Moy B, et al. J Clin Oncol 2013
- Moy B, et al. Oncologist 2014.
- Nov | 26 | 2019
Dr. Bev Moy, Clinical Director of the Breast Oncology Program, talks about the Cancer Center’s goal to provide the best possible care for all patients – either at the main campus in Boston or out in the community.
- Oct | 19 | 2019
Mass General Cancer Center’s Dr. Bev Moy urges women to speak with their primary care physician about when they should be screened for breast cancer.
- Jul | 7 | 2020
Dr. Beverly Moy and Brenda Lormil, NP discuss the efforts being made at the Mass General Cancer Center to ensure equity of cancer care. They also discuss the importance of diversity in clinical trials and how patients can get involved.