Patients with carotid artery narrowing had been limited to endarterectomy or stenting, however a new approach allows for comparable results with less risk.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Interventional Cardiology Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Residency, Kaiser Permanente Medical Center
- Fellowship, St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Fellowship, Tufts Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Rosenfield has served as national principle investigator (PI) for numerous clinical trials