Emily Miller, MD
Emily Miller, MD
Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-4100
About Emily Miller, MD
Dr. Emily Miller, an attending physician at the Massachusetts General Hospital Department of Emergency Medicine, received her M.D. from Stanford University School of Medicine. She completed her residency with Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency Program (HAEMR) at Brigham and Women's and MGH, where she served as chief resident her final year. Dr. Miller is currently an Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine at Harvard Medical School.
Dr. Miller served as Clerkship Director at HMS for medical student education until 2019, and she is a member of the core teaching faculty with HAEMR. Dr. Miller previously served as the course director for Basic Life Support for HMS students and co-course director for the fourth-year HMS course, Pharmacology and Clinical Therapeutics until 2018. Dr. Miller was a founding member of Clerkship Directors in Emergency Medicine (CDEM), served on the Executive Committee of CDEM, and Chaired the National Board of Emergency Medicine Taskforce for the Advanced Clinical Exam in Emergency Medicine. She has given numerous talks locally and nationally in the field of education.
- Medical student education
- Adult & Pediatrics
Mass General Emergency Medicine
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02115
- MD, Stanford University School of Medicine
- Residency, Brigham and Women's Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Emergency Medicine, American Board of Emergency Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Miller's research and academic interest is in medical student and resident education. As core faculty she continually researches and applies new techniques that improve medical education. Dr. Miller co-developed SAEM Tests, an online testing website for emergency medicine students (www.saemtests.org). She then chaired a national committee through CDEM that developed the first standardized examination for emergency medicine students, the National Emergency Medicine M4 Examination. She continues to develop and research medical student educational and assessment tools.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings