Maurice Albright, MD
Maurice Albright, MD
Program Director, Pediatric Orthopaedics Fellowship Program
Instructor in Orthopaedic Surgery, Harvard Medical School
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care, Suite 3E
Boston, MA 02114-2696
Newton-Wellesley Pediatric Ambulatory Clinic
2014 Washington Street
Newton, MA 02462
- MD, University Of Michigan
- MD, University of Michigan Medical School
- Residency, Univ. of Pittsburgh Med. Ctr.
- Residency, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Boston
- Fellowship, Texas Scottish Rite Hosp. for Child.
- Fellowship, Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children
American Board Certifications
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopedic Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery, American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Albright has varied interests in improving non-surgical and surgical treatments of common pediatric disorders.
Select Publications and Presentations:
- Albright M, Grottkau B, Rebello G. Excision of Calcaneonavicular Tarsal Coalition. Video Presentation at American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 2009 Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, NV.
- Albright, M. Steel Triple Innominate and Chiari Osteotomy. The Adult Hip, 2nd edition. Callaghan J, Rosenberg A, Rubash H. Chapter 54, Volume 1 Sept 2006: 816-825.
- Albright M, Grottkau B, Rebello G. Calcaneal Lengthening for Planovalgus Foot Deformity. Video presentation at the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons 2006 Annual Meeting, Chicago, IL.
- Chapman V, Grottkau B, Albright M, Elaini A, Halpern E, Jaramillo D. MDCT of the elbow in pediatric patients with posttraumatic elbow effusions. AJR Am J Roentgenol. 2006 Sep;187(3):812-7.
- Shah MA, Albright MB, Vogt MT, Moreland MS. Superior mesenteric artery syndrome in scoliosis surgery: weight percentile for height as an indicator of risk. J Pediatr Orthop. 2003 Sep-Oct;23(5):665-8.