Inpatient/Urgent Care Services only
Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-3874
About Helen Wang, MD
Helen Wang, MD, received her MD degree at Binzhou Medical School. She then practiced as a radiation oncologist for four years in China. She came to the United States in 1989 and worked as a research assistant at the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
In 1999, she graduated from the medical residency program at the New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens. After completing the residency program, she practiced as a hospitalist at Barnes-Jewish Hospital in Saint Louis for two years. After this, she practiced as a hospitalist at Harvard Vanguard for two years.
In 2003, she joined the hospitalist service at Mass General. She is involved in precepting Harvard Medical students and attending on the Bigelow teaching service.
- Hospital Medicine
Mass General Medicine Unit
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Binzhou Medical College
- Residency, New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - New York
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings