Boston, MAPhone: 855-644-6387
About Lauren Moo, MD
Lauren Moo, MD, is an Associate Professor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School and on the staff of the Neurology Department at Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Moo has clinical and research interest in cognitive and behavioral effects of brain disorders including epilepsy, stroke, traumatic brain injury, neurodegenerative diseases, and developmental disorders such as attention deficit and autism spectrum disorders.
Dr. Moo is Boston area native and attended Tufts University School of Medicine. She did residency training in Neurology at Johns Hopkins where she also did fellowship training in Cognitive Neurology and Neuropsychology as well as a one year fellowship in Neurotherapeutics. In addition to her positions at Harvard Medical School and Massachusetts General Hospital, she also works at the Bedford VA medical center where she is the Site Director of the New England Geriatrics Research Education and Clinical Center (GRECC).
- Adult autism spectrum disorders including Asperger's
- Cognitive issues in epilepsy
- Cognitive/behavioral neurology
Mass General Neurology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Tufts University School of Medicine
- Residency, Johns Hopkins Hospital***
- Fellowship, Johns Hopkins Hospital***
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings