Elahna Paul, MD, PhD, is the medical director of the Kidney Transplant Program and director of kidney care in the MGH Herscot Center for Tuberous Sclerosis. A career in research served as the turning point for a rewarding career in clinical care – a decision she hasn’t regretted since.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Pediatric Nephrology Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114
Mass General Hospital for Children - Braintree
340 Wood Road
Braintree, MA 02184
Emerson Hospital Center for Specialty Care
54 Baker Ave Extension
Concord, MA 01742
- MD, Albert Einstein College of Med.
- M.D.; Ph.D., Albert Einstein college of medicine
- Residency, Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital
- Fellowship, Children's Hospital of Boston
American Board Certifications
- Pediatric Nephrology, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatrics, American Board of Pediatrics
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.