Waltham, MAPhone: 781-487-2800
Boston, MAPhone: 855-644-6387
About Scott Silverman, MD
Dr. Silverman is an Instructor of Neurology at Harvard Medical School and an Assistant in Neurology at Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH) where he works on the stroke service. He received his undergraduate degree in Neuroscience from Bowdoin College in 1994. Dr. Silverman received his M.D. (2002) and completed his Neurology residency (2006) from the University of Massachusetts Medical School. He then did a fellowship in Vascular and Critical Care Neurology at Massachusetts General Hospital and Brigham and Women's Hospital (2007).
Dr. Silverman is board certified in Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Neurocritical Care. Dr. Silverman is the Director of Outpatient Stroke Services at MGH. He has a strong interest in medical education and is currently the Director of the Mass General Brigham Vascular Neurology Fellowship. Dr. Silverman's research and clinical interests are in ischemic stroke, specifically intracranial atherosclerotic disease and stroke in the young.
Mass General Vascular Center at Waltham
52 Second Ave.
Waltham, MA 02451
Mass General Neurology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Residency, University of Massachusetts Medical School
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Vascular Neurology, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings