Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-2914
About Tiffany Angel, MD
Tiffany A. Angel, MD is a board-certified dermatologist who graduated magna cum laude from The Wichita State University. After college, she received her medical degree with highest honors from The University of Texas Medical School at Houston and completed her residency in dermatology at Baylor Medical College. She is an Assistant in Dermatology at Massachusetts General Hospital and Assistant Professor of Dermatology at Harvard Medical School.
Presently, she is a Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. She has been an invited guest lecturer and is the co-author of several medical publications and abstracts.
As well as general dermatology, her clinical interests are skin cancer surveillance and skin cancer surgery.
- Dermatology (general)
- Skin cancer
Mass General Dermatology
50 Staniford St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Texas Medical School-Houston
- Residency, Baylor College of Medicine
American Board Certifications
- Dermatology, American Board of Dermatology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings