Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
15 Parkman Street
Boston, MA 02114-3117
- MD, Harvard Medical School
- DMD, Tufts School of Dental Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
- Susarla SM, Sharaf BA, Faquin W, Hasserjian RP, McDermott N, Lahey E. Extranodal natural killer T-cell lymphoma, nasal type, with minimal osseous involvement: report of a case and literature review.J Oral Maxillofac Surg. 2010 Mar;68(3):674-81.
- Leon F, Contractor N, Fuss I, Marth T, Lahey E, Iwaki S, la Sala A, Hoffmann V, Strober W, Kelsall BL. Antibodies to complement receptor 3 treat established inflammation in murine models of colitis and a novel model of psoriasiform dermatitis. J Immunol. 2006 Nov 15;177(10):6974-82.
- Braun MC, Wang JM, Lahey E, Rabin RL, Kelsall BL. Activation of the formyl peptide receptor by the HIV-derived peptide T-20 suppresses interleukin-12 p70 production by human monocytes. 2001 Jun 1;97(11):3531-6.
- Braun MC, Lahey E, Kelsall BL. Selective suppression of IL-12 production by chemoattractants. J Immunol. 2000 Mar 15;164(6):3009-17.