Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Cardiac Unit Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, New York Medical College
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Passeri's research focuses primarily on valvular heart disease and echocardiography. He is a co-investigator in the PARTNER Trial, a pivotal clinal trial of transcatheter aortic valve replacement for patients with calcific aortic stenosis.
- Jagannath AD, Johri AM, Liberthson R, Larobina M, Passeri J, Tighe D, Agnihotri AK. Quadricuspid Aortic Valve: A Report of 12 Cases and a Review of the Literature. Echocardiography 2011 Aug 19
- PARTNER Trial Investigators. Transcatheter versus Surgical Aortic-Valve Replacement in High-Risk Patients. New Eng J Med 2011 Jun 9;364(23):2187-98.
- Johri AM, Rojas CA, El-Shereif A, Witzke CF, Chitty DW, Palacios IF, Passeri J, King ME, Abarra S. Imaging of Atrial Septal Defects: Echocardiography and CT Correlation. Heart 2011;97:1441-1453.
- Johri AM, Witzke C, Solis J, Palacios IF, Inglessis I, Picard MH, Passeri J. Real-Time Three-dimensional Transesophageal Echocardiography in Patients with Secundum Atrial Septal Defects: Outcomes Following Transcatheter Closure. J Am Soc Echocardiography 2011 Apr;24(4):431-7.
- Johri AM, Passeri J, Picard MH. Three-dimensional echocardiography: Approaches and clinical utility. Heart. 2010;96(5):390-7.
- Johri AM, Yared K, Durst R, Cubeddu RJ, Palacios IF, Picard MH, Passeri J. Three-dimensional echocardiography-guided repair of severe paravalvular regurgitation in a bioprosthetic and mechanical mitral valve. Eur J Echocardiography. 2009;10:572-5.
- Kristo J, Hardy GJ, Anderson TJT, Sinha S, Ahluwalia N, Lin AY, Passeri J, Scherrer-Crosbie M, Gerszten RE. Pharmacological inhibition of BLT1 diminishes early abdominal aneurysm formation. Atherosclerosis 2010 May;210(1):107-13.