Holly Pritchard is a wife, a mother of two boys, a librarian and a volunteer at her church. "I want people to know that hope is alive at Mass General for every survivor of sexual abuse who may need compassionate medical treatment."
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Cardiac Unit Associates
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Fellowship, The Johns Hopkins Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Internal Medicine, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
2004-2006 - Investigator, Donald W. Reynolds Foundation, Functional Energetics and Imaging for Phenotypic Characterization of Patients at Risk for Sudden Cardiac Death
2004-2006 - Investigator, National Institute on Aging, 5R01AG021570-04, HDL-Increased Plaque Stabilization in the Elderly
2006- present - Investigator, GE Healthcare Ltd., An Open-Label, Multicentre, Phase 3 Study Evaluating the Prognostic Usefulness of I123-mIBG Scintigraphy for Identifying Subjects with Heart Failure who will Experience an Adverse Cardiac Event
2006-2007 - Recipient, N.I.H., 5T32EB001632-04, N.I.H. National Research Service Award, Research Training in Nuclear Molecular Imaging
2006-present - Thoracic Aortic Center and International Registry of Aortic Dissection related-projects
- Jagannath AK, Rastogi U, Spooner AE, Lin AE, Agnihotri AK. Aortic dissection and moyamoya disease in Turner syndrome. Am J Med Genet A. 2010 Aug;152A(8):2085-9.
- Stone JH, Khosroshahi A, Hilgenberg A, Spooner A, Isselbacher EM, Stone JR. IgG4-related systemic disease and lymphoplasmacytic aortitis. Arthritis Rheum. 2009;60(10):3139-45.