Boston, MAPhone: 617-726-2914
About Ellen Roh, MD
Ellen K. Roh, M.D. is a board-certified dermatologist and an attending physician at Massachusetts General Hospital's Department of Dermatology. In addition, she is Assistant Professor of Dermatology, Harvard Medical School. She received her medical degree (M.D.) and her dermatology residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical School.
Professionally, she is a member of the American Academy of Dermatology. Dr. Roh has been an invited guest lecturer and is co-author of several medical publications and abstracts.
As well as general dermatology, her clinical interests are bullous disorders (skin blisters, sores), nail disorders, connective tissue disease, and infectious diseases.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- Bullous (blistering) disorders
- Connective tissue disease
- Dermatology (general)
- Infectious diseases in dermatology
- Nail disorders
- Adult & Pediatrics
Mass General Dermatology
50 Staniford St.
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
- Residency, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Dermatology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - ACD
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - PBO
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Maine Community Health Options (MCHO)
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Rhode Island
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - ACD
- United Healthcare (non-HMO) - PBO
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings