Departments, Centers, & Programs:
55 Fruit Street
Boston, MA 02114-2696
- MD, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- PhD, Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Clinical Pathology, American Board of Pathology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Dighe's research and development projects focus on the role of the clinical lab at order entry and result interpretation, web-based applications for clinician education, the role of search engines in clinical information systems, the role of informatics in laboratory management, the development of expert systems for laboratory test selection. For a list of co-authors, related research concepts, and a timeline, visit Dr. Dighe's profile page on the Harvard Clinical and Translational Science Center.
- Cross-Talk Between VEGF and BMP-6 Pathways Accelerates Osteogenic Differentiation of Human Adipose-Derived Stem Cells. Li CJ, Madhu V, Balian G, Dighe AS, Cui Q. J Cell Physiol. 2015 Mar 9. [Epub ahead of print]
- Expression of CD105 and CD34 receptors controls BMP-induced in vitro mineralization of mADSCs but does not predict their in vivo bone-forming potential. Madhu V, Kilanski A, Reghu N, Dighe AS, Cui Q. J Orthop Res. 2015 Feb 28.[Epub ahead of print]
- Enhanced creatinine and estimated glomerular filtration rate reporting to facilitate detection of acute kidney injury. Baron JM, Cheng XS, Bazari H, Bhan I, Lofgren C, Jaromin RT, Lewandrowski KB, Dighe AS.