The Severe Immunotherapy Complications Service at Mass General was created to address the urgent need to understand how and why toxicities occur, in order to develop new therapies that will allow patients to safely stay on their lifesaving immunotherapy regimens.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
Mass General Cancer Center: Hematology Oncology
55 Fruit St.
Boston, MA 02114
Martha's Vineyard Hospital
1 Hospital Rd.
Oak Bluffs, MA 02557
Nantucket Cottage Hospital
57 Prospect St.
Nantucket, MA 02554
- MD, Albert Einstein college of medicine
- Residency, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Fellowship, Tufts Medical Center
American Board Certifications
- Hematology, American Board of Internal Medicine
- Medical Oncology, American Board of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.