In a recent article in the journal Radiology, a team of researchers in the Department of Radiology at Massachusetts General Hospital reported on their development of a potential alternative to gadolinium-based contrast agents (GBCAs) for magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- MD, University of Pennsylvania
- PhD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital
American Board Certifications
- Diagnostic Radiology, American Board of Radiology
- Pediatric Radiology, American Board of Radiology
Accepted Insurance Plans
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Dr. Gee's research focuses on development and implementation of novel MRI-based techniques for evaluating cancer and inflammatory bowel disease.