Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-7792
About Sheila OKeefe, EDD
Sheila O'Keefe received her doctorate in Counseling and Consulting Psychology from Harvard University. She completed her internship and two post-doctoral fellowships in the Department of Psychiatry at the Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. O'Keefe is the Director of Psychology Training at MGH and is responsible for coordinating the predoctoral internship and postdoctoral training program. She is an Assistant Professor of Psychology, Harvard Medical School. Her teaching interests include ethics and professional boundaries while her clinical interests include grief and end-of-life issues. Dr. O'Keefe served a seven year term and is a past Chair of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts Board of Registration in Psychology.
Mass General Psychiatry: Adult Outpatient Psychiatry Services
55 Fruit St.
Wang Ambulatory Care Center
Boston, MA 02114
- Fellowship, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - ACD
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings