Boston, MAPhone: 617-724-5600
About Laura Prager, MD
Dr. Prager is the co-author of Suicide by Security Blanket and other stories from the child psychiatry emergency service (2012) and has authored or co-authored articles in The Harvard Review of Psychiatry, Psychiatric Times, Journal of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, Journal of the American Medical Association, as well as chapters in books published by Mosby, Elsevier, and the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Prager has won numerous teaching and mentoring awards from the Department of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Massachusetts General Hospital.
Departments, Centers, & Programs:
- Adult & Pediatrics
Mass General Child & Adolescent Psychiatry
55 Fruit St.
Yawkey Center for Outpatient Care
Boston, MA 02114
- MD, Boston University School of Medicine
- Residency, Massachusetts General Hospital*****
American Board Certifications
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Psychiatry, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Aetna Health Inc.
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Commonwealth Care Alliance
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Medicare - ACD
- Medicare ACO - ACD
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- OSW - Connecticut
- OSW - Maine
- OSW - New Hampshire
- OSW - Vermont
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Railroad Medicare
- Railroad Medicare - ACD
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health - MGH
- Well Sense Pediatrics
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings