Salem, MAPhone: 978-741-1200
About Laura Fine, MD
Dr. Fine attended Wesleyan University, where she was elected to the Phi Beta Kappa. She earned her medical degree from the University of Pennsylvania where she was awarded the Oliver Memorial Prize for excellence in the field of Ophthalmology. She completed her ophthalmology residency at the University of California, where she received the Taylor Asbury Award for the best clinical research. Following residency training, Dr. Fine completed her glaucoma fellowship training through Harvard Medical School at the Massachusetts Eye and Ear Infirmary.
Dr. Fine is certified by the American Board of Ophthalmology (ABO) and is a fellow of the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO). She is a co-founder of the Women Ophthalmologists of New England Society. She is a physician advisor to The Glaucoma Foundation and has served as the Vice President and Secretary to The Chandler-Grant Society, a group of internationally recognized glaucoma experts.
North Shore Physicians Group
81 Highland Ave
Salem, MA 01970
- MD, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residency, UC San Francisco
- Fellowship, Massachusetts Eye and Ear***
American Board Certifications
- Ophthalmology, American Board of Ophthalmology
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Beech Street
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Blue Care 65
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Indemnity
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Managed Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield - Partners Plus
- BMC HealthNet Mass Health MCO/ACO
- Cigna (PAL #'s)
- Fallon Community HealthCare
- Great-West Healthcare (formally One Health Plan)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Plan - other
- Health Care Value Management (HCVM)
- Humana/Choice Care PPO
- Mass General Brigham Health Plan - PBO
- Medicare ACO - PBO
- Private Health Care Systems (PHCS)
- Senior Whole Health
- Tufts Health Plan
Note: This provider may accept more insurance plans than shown; please call the practice to find out if your plan is accepted.
Secure online access to your health information whenever you need it. Check appointments, communicate with your provider and pay bills online 24/7.
#1 Research Hospital in America
Mass General is the #1 hospital in New England based on U.S. News & World Report Best Hospitals for 2022-2023.
Reviews: Comments and Ratings